Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Roll-Up Pencil Case

Long time, no see, internet!

Winter Break and a lack of things to do (no homework!) had me itching for another project, so I pulled out the scrap buckets (yes, plural buckets) and got to work.

I wanted a new pencil case that would make it easier to find my colored pencils and decided on a roll up one with pockets:



The pockets are made with scraps, sewn into a 4"x20.5" panel. I then sewed it down to a 8"x30.5" denim panel (from an old pair of jeans), leaving enough space for a pencil between each seam. Next came a second 8"x30.5" panel and I serged the two together along the edge.


Button and elastic to keep it together all burrito-tight:



Happy Holidays!
Taft WK

No comments:

Post a Comment