Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Wednesday, August 19, 2015

White and Red Lace Skirt

I started this project probably two years ago. I can't remember why exactly I didn't finish it until know, but if it wasn't memorable, then it wasn't a good reason. And that's the truth. 


It's nothing special, just a circle skirt. I tried it on and decided it wasn't really my style anymore. I decided to give it to a friend who I think will enjoy it more. 


Red stretch lace over a white lycra blend. 


Encased elastic waistband.


Yup. That's all there is. It was much shorter on my friend than myself, so we didn't want to risk hemming it and having it end up too short. 

The part of this project I really liked was the red lace. I liked the pattern two years ago and still like it now, so maybe you'll see another project with it! (But hopefully in less than two years.) 
-Taft WK 

No comments:

Post a Comment