Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Halloween Sneak Peak


Halloween has long been underway at our house. Costumes are always a production and this year is no exception.  


So, here's a little sneak peak of my costume! Bonus points to whoever can guess what I'm going to be. 


First stop was the thrift store, where I found this yellow sweater. Then I went to the fabric store and discovered these BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES. LOOK AT HOW PRETTY THEY ARE. 

I also purchased the floral fabric (pictured above) and this pink fabric: 


The patterns I'm using for this project are the Colette Aster pattern (here it is, waiting to be taped together):


And Burda 114B (I cannot for the life of me figure out how to rotate this photo to be normal):


I found this pattern in the April 2013 BurdaStyle Magazine (yes, I hoard these magazines, please don't judge). 


So who can guess what my costume is? I'll give you a hint: Netflix. 
-Taft WK 

No comments:

Post a Comment