Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Christmas 2015: Chapstick Holder for A

So I was searching around on the internet/Pinterest for DIY gifts when I found this awesome tutorial from a blog called Crazy Little Projects. It's a little chapstick holder for your keychain, and I knew I had some fun scraps left over from the quilt I could use. 


(Sorry the pictures didn't turn out well this time, I was in a rush while I was taking them.)


The tutorial was fantastic, and I followed it pretty much exactly. I added an embroidered letter to the front. 



You can see this same fabric in the quilt post too. 
-Taft WK

No comments:

Post a Comment