Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Just a quick update...

Hello again!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has kept up with this blog for so long. Your comments, support and encouragement have meant a lot in the 3+ years Making Tembo has been running. 

But of course, things change. And since I've moved to college and become swamped by school work, I haven't been able to find the same time for sewing that I used to. I'm missing my craft like crazy, but I love my schoolwork too, and know it will serve me well in the long run.  

A photo posted by Taft Weber-Kilpack (@taftisseamstress) on


Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely disappearing from this site! I just won't be posting regularly anymore. I'll update periodically as I work on projects, but I don't believe it will be nearly as often as it has been for the last few years. 

Some people have asked what I'm up to at school now - and you can still stay in touch with what I'm working on. I'll keep posting photos on my Instagram, @taftisseamstress. I also think there is more to come with a website, portfolio, work-sharing site something something. I'm still trying to figure that out, but I will share here when I know more. 

Love to you all! I'll see you soon for another update.
-Taft WK

A photo posted by Taft Weber-Kilpack (@taftisseamstress) on

No comments:

Post a Comment