Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Yellow and Blue Party Dress

Remember that pattern I sewed for Winter Formal?

This dress is the first time I sewed the pattern (Formal dress was second).




The yellow teardrop fabric was picked up at Britex last summer (yay for discounts!) and the blue floral fabric is a Pottery Barn bedsheet. I'm really appreciating the clash going on here :)

The pattern is from this book, with a few alterations to make it fit properly.




Much of what I said for the Formal dress goes for this one: comfortable, flattering, not too difficult to sew, and totally on my list of things to make again.

Keep up the crafting, y'all's.
Taft W-K

No comments:

Post a Comment