Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reorganized Cupboard

So, here's the thing. I love neatness, I love organized spaces, I love being able to find things when I'm crafting. But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm neat, organized, or able to find things when I'm crafting. I've pretty much perfected the throw-everything-in-the-cupboard move when our dining room table needs to be clean.

A couple weeks ago however, the situation became really severe. We're talking DEFCON 2 in the cupboard. When I opened up the door, piles of fabric and a jar of supplies fell out onto the floor. I couldn't even shove it all back in, I don't know how it was in there in the first place.

So, I embarked on a mission of epic proportions: Get all my shiznit to fit into the cupboard. In a neat and organized fashion. And have it stay in when I open the door.

It took a while, this mission of epic proportions. A couple hours and a piece of chocolate later, my cupboard reached the neatest state it had ever been:



Seriously, LOOK at that! Isn't that so incredible?

I sorted the fabrics by kind and LABELED them. Now even my family has no excuse to put supplies in the wrong spot.




I even sorted our patterns, too, so next time I go to make something, I can actually find it.



It's pretty exciting. Unfortunately, we all know it's not lasting long. You'll get a new post about my cupboard in a couple months when I have a new organization system cause this one didn't work.

See you next week!
Taft WK


1 comment: