Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cecilia's Suits: Part 3

Aaaaaaaand I'm back! With more suits! Did you miss me? (Catch up here and here)





I just adore the buttons on this suit. Absolutely my favorite.




I discovered I have a severe dust allergy while pulling all these suits out to take pictures. There's definitely some cleaning in order before I can work with these.





And the one and only non-suit in the collection...





Check those shoulder pads. I might just cut them out and wear the shirt as is.

There was also this belt that looked like it matched the above pants:


Well, that's that! We've reached the end of the suits, so look forward to posts about what I used them for.
-Taft WK 



No comments:

Post a Comment