Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Friday, July 31, 2015

July 2015 Instagram Round Up

And we're back, for the second installment of the monthly Instagram round-up! (Did you miss the first one? Get caught up here.) Let's see what me and my phone have been up to this month...


That's my work for the classes I'm taking this summer at the Academy of Art University! I was creating roughs for Fashion Design in this picture. 


This picture was the sneak peak/announcement for this post


Oh hey, that's Bundaberg. Bundaberg enjoys food, stealing food, and looking at food.


And another sneak peak, for this post.


And here's a close-up of the tracings for my final renderings for Fashion Design. They're a little faint in the photo, but this was right before I started coloring. Fingers crossed that it all goes well!


Then this really cool thing happened while I was painting. Psychedelic, yo. 


I was taking a picture of some street art and a cyclist went by and LOOK HOW COOL THAT IS. YAY CYCLIST. 


I took a field trip to the IDEO campus on the Embarcadero to interview some alumni from my school. I loved this sign, and then when you throw an Insta filter on, wham bam thank you ma'am. A great little typography post.


I was altering some thrift store shirts for my Construction class. There will be a post about it after I come back from my trip! 


I burned some midnight oil working on my final illustrations for Fashion Drawing class. I'm also going to make a post about the work I did for each of my Academy of Art University classes. Be on the lookout for that when I come back from my trip!

Speaking of my trip, be sure to follow me on Instagram (shameless of self-promotion) to stay up to date: @taftisseamstress. I'm going to be visiting France, Switzerland, Spain, and Germany for nearly 4 weeks. The blog will keep auto-uploading and I'll post on Insta, so don't worry about missing me!

Hugs, Taft W-K 


No comments:

Post a Comment