Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June 2015 Instagram Round Up

Hey y'all! I'm starting a new segment on my blog: monthly Instagram round-ups! My new method of announcing new blog posts on social media is to post pictures from each post on Instagram, which automatically sends the post to my Tumblr and Facebook. Pretty nifty, huh?

I thought it would be nice to share all those photos on the blog at the end of the month and link them to their respective posts. That way, nobody misses out! 

So, without further ado, I welcome you to Making Tembo's first Monthly Instagram Roundup....


I started out with a picture of the pillow I made for my friend Cam


Next was a sneak peak of my prom dress


I also shared a picture of my work space as I set up for a summer of making!


I learned how to use an upholstery needle while fixing a chair my mother and I re-upholstered together a couple years ago. 


Here's an example of some of the embroidery I did on my English project


And finally there was a close up of the shirt I altered with my box of scraps. 

And that's it for June! Follow me on Instagram to keep up real-time: @taftisseamstress

'Til next week, 
Taft 

No comments:

Post a Comment