Where To Find Me:

Etsy: makingtembo.etsy.com
Instagram: @taftisseamstress
Tumblr: taftisseamstress.tumblr.com


Special Questions? Custom Orders (hint hint wink wink)? : makingtembo@gmail.com



Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas 2015: Personalized Pouches, Part 1

Almost all of the Christmas presents I'm giving this year are handmade, which has been exhausting and exhilarating. There's been a lot more work to do, but I've loved every minute of it. 

For all of my friends, I made this little pouches, personalizing them by sewing their names and using fabric in their favorite colors. 

So here's the first round of pouches: 



















These projects were some of my favorites because I got to use scraps from other projects, which are always full of stories. The fabrics in this post can be seen in the quilt I made my mom, the quilt I made my grandparents, the sweatpants I made a year and a half ago and some of the surgical caps on my Etsy shop

Thanks for reading, and I see you with more Christmas presents next week!
-Taft WK 




No comments:

Post a Comment